Campus Visitation Update
The Office of University Admissions will begin offering in-person campus tours on Monday, June 15. Tours will be available Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. for a limited number of guests, and registration is required. Please understand that in-person campus tours will not include a residence hall tour at this time.
We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of campus facilities along with a number of new operating procedures to help protect the health of our students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors:
- We are limiting the number of families per time slot, and each family is limited to one student and two guests.
- All admissions staff and student tour guides will wear masks during all interactions with campus visitors, but you will see their smiles in their eyes!
- We ask that you and your guests bring your own masks and wear them throughout your campus visit.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled visit to avoid congregating near the Emily Parker Myers Admissions and Welcome Center building entrance or in the lobby.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you and your guests participate in a temperature check conducted by a Mercer staff member.
- Visitors exhibiting signs of illness, such as a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath will be asked to reschedule their tour when they are feeling better.
- Please use our hand sanitizer station upon entrance to the Admissions and Welcome Center lobby.
- Please follow signage throughout the Admissions and Welcome Center lobby to maintain proper social distancing when interacting with front-desk staff.
- Please practice proper social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other visitor groups at all times throughout your campus visit.
- Though we certainly want to give you a big bear hug, admissions staff and student tour guides will not be shaking hands or making physical contact with campus visitors.
- All admissions staff and student tour guides will have daily temperature checks conducted by a Mercer staff member upon arrival to work.
- All admissions staff and student tour guides will practice proper social distancing by standing at least six feet away from visitor groups at all times.
If you are currently unable to visit campus in person, we encourage you to explore Mercer through our virtual visit options, including our live, counselor-led virtual information session and our student-led interactive virtual tour.
We look forward to seeing you on campus soon. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of University Admissions at 478.301.2650 or email@example.com.