Stamps Scholars Program
About the Stamps Scholars Program at Mercer University
Mercer University is a selected partner institution of the prestigious Stamps Scholars Program, made possible by the generosity of Penelope W. and E. Roe Stamps IV. Each year, fewer than 10 Mercer University applicants demonstrating remarkable potential for leadership and academic achievement, who have been accepted to the University as first-year undergraduate students, will be chosen to become Stamps Scholars.
The Stamps Scholars Program emphasizes the students’ initiative, from engaging in philanthropic efforts worldwide to conducting research and demonstrating a passion for improving local communities. Mercer’s Stamps Scholars embody both academic achievement and effective leadership.
Stamps Scholars Highlights
STAMPS SCHOLARS IN THE NEWS
- Greece study abroad program teaches students about art, culture and the human condition
- Mercer On Mission team works with nonprofit fighting homelessness in South Africa
- Mercer welcomes 11th class of Stamps Scholars
- Mercer Service Scholars end semester of volunteering with holiday party at Macon school
- Mercer University debaters perform well at tournaments
- Study abroad a transformational experience for Mercer students
- Mercer University students present at 2023 ‘Posters at the Capitol’ event
- Two juniors selected to participate in AMGEN Scholarship program
Mercer students are among the best students in the world, and they deserve to find a world of opportunity.